Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mommies Night Out!

 About a year ago I started hanging out with some amazing girls from church. We are all married and mommies, so we get together once a month to just hang out, eat, and talk, talk, talk!!!

This was my month to host and I was thrilled because I love fall and that's just what the theme was!
So we started with the food!


Sweet potato and corn muffins



Hot cider 

Honey butter for the muffins

My favorite Baker Michelle over at My cupcakery made these amazing cheesecake caramel apples !


 I had the best time decorating for our mommy night, One of my friends said " I never knew people decorated for harvest..." LOL! That was shocking and hilarious! That made me happy though, at least I could change one life this fall... LOL!
Here are some little lanterns I made out of recycled jelly gars



More lanterns made out of coffee and tomato cans, I love the way they turned out!

We all ate, laugh, cried, and talked some more!
Yeah we're total Girls...lol!  






Ahhhhhh! Bad lighting, my bad, sorry girls!

So glad everyone made It!









Thanks to all the girls who came out and we missed the ones who couldn't be there!

Photobucket

No comments: