Monday, January 18, 2010

New Handmade Onesies!

I'm so happy to show off some of the things I've been working on! I have so much more I'm working on but my computers acting up. Everything I make is hand crafted and full of love. I've had such a great response from the Onesies, tutu's and sweet pea hair clips and head bands that I've decided to make it official. I'm in the process of getting all my business licenses and things I need to start Strawberry Sky's  Children's clothing and gifts! I'll be posting all my exciting adventure in the land of starting a small business right here. So I'm sure there will be some good laughs: ) Its so funny how this is all playing out, I never in a million years thought I would be doing this. I have no money to start this thing, just a dream and a really big God leading down this path.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! I love all the little onesies! Great job! love you!

Odie